So far, this is turning out to be a really bad month. I had to serve on a jury for over a week. Then I found out that my friend in Florida had a stroke after he had knee surgery...he is fine except that he cannot read or write anymore...his speech is getting better than it was.
Now, we are trying to schedule a board retreat and are having problems doing that too. UUGGHH!!
Thursday, July 24, 2008
Taking the Long Way to Somewhere Wonderful
As our vacation gets closer and closer, I have to admit something: I am stressing out. You would think that after planning this trip for mor...
-
As I sit here at my computer, I know I have loads of stuff that I need to be doing, but I can't pull myself to do it. Tons of band stuf...
-
The arrival of September usually brings stress, frustration, anxiety, and lots of additional work. It marks the onset of "Holiday Seaso...
-
On Thanksgiving this year, I headed down to Galveston for the day. Jeff had to work, and I was off with nothing to do. We had celebrated ...