Tuesday, June 07, 2011
Memorial Day Weekend
Over Memorial Day Weekend, Jeff and I headed to Texas City and Galveston to spend time with Jeff's family. Jeff cooked his famous chicken enchiladas for the family...good, but very hot! While we were down there, we went to Galveston and toured the Lone Star Flight Museum. We very much enjoyed our trip "out of town" and to visit the family for awhile. Catching up with loved ones is always important, and something that always needs to be worked on. We'll do our part, and are glad to see the rest of the family doing their part too!
Taking the Long Way to Somewhere Wonderful
As our vacation gets closer and closer, I have to admit something: I am stressing out. You would think that after planning this trip for mor...
-
As I sit here at my computer, I know I have loads of stuff that I need to be doing, but I can't pull myself to do it. Tons of band stuf...
-
The arrival of September usually brings stress, frustration, anxiety, and lots of additional work. It marks the onset of "Holiday Seaso...
-
On Thanksgiving this year, I headed down to Galveston for the day. Jeff had to work, and I was off with nothing to do. We had celebrated ...